Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial client is currently seeking an Operations Officer for their Downtown Toronto location
Pay Rate: $ 17.00/Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Duration: 4 Month Contract
• Strong individual with a focus on providing quality and service excellence, exceeding expectations and creating a legendary client experience.
• Maintain and support daily new accounts processing requirements for all TD Wealth lines of business while ensuring timely and accurate completion of all requests received from our front office partners and internal departments pertaining to New Accounts.
• Own, escalate and resolve issues with the focus of client service excellence, exceeding expectation and creating a legendary client experience.
• Provide continuity of service to our partners in order to maintain SLA commitments and accuracy.
• This role involves a fair degree of being detail oriented and following policies and procedures that are business specific due to the nature of the types of account.
• Work closely with other areas within TDBG such as compliance, authorizations, business risk and legal to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
• Recommend improvements that arise from day to day business processes.
• Contribute to the success of the team by willingly assisting peers in the performance and completion of assigned duties.
• Customer Service skills with the ability to focus, execute and meet or exceed client expectations.
• Possess strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
• Strong organizational and analytical skills in a fast paced environment.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, specially Word and Excel.
• Proficient in ISM, Ticketing and EIS.
• Must be a team player and support a rewarding and respectful work environment
2.) Efficient and fast with accuracy
3.) Use the basic system- Microsoft office
5.) data entry experience
NICE TO HAVE
1.) financial background
2.) banking experience
High school education required.
Post secondary education preferred
2-4 years of related experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.