Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial client is currently seeking Operations Officer's for their downtown Toronto location
Pay Rate: $ 17.00/Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Timely and accurate confirmation of transactions, within the 24 hour confirmation policy
- Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
- Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are followed-up on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all unconfirmed trades are escalated to Management and Front Office on time
- Work with areas such as Trading, Middle Office, Trade Validation and Treasury as it relates to confirming new deal structures, resolving discrepancies and ensuring Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with counterparties and internal groups like Front Office, Treasury, Settlements, Investigations and Global Support.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
- Participate fully as a member of the Team.
- Provide assistance to other Confirmation Officers when necessary.
- Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries
- 1-2 years experience in a Trade Processing related role, preferably experience with Mutual Funds
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.