Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial services client is currently seeking an Operations Officer for their Mississauga location
Position Title: Operations Officer
Pay Rate: $ 18.73 /hour
Duration: 6 months
1.)Stronger knowledge of MS Office
2.) Documentation Experience
3.) Experience in WEALTH (such as Loans, Deposits, Swaps and Forwards
4.) Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
5.) Attention to Detail
6.) Can work effectively in a group
The main function of the Operations Officer is confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email.
• Timely and accurate confirmation of MM transactions, within the 24 hour confirmation policy
• Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
• Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are followed-up on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure all unconfirmed trades are escalated to Management and Front Office on time
• Work with areas such as Trading, Middle Office, Trade Validation and Treasury as it relates to confirming new deal structures, resolving discrepancies and ensuring Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
• Develop and maintain sound working relationships with counterparties and internal groups like Front Office, Treasury, Settlements, Investigations and Global Support.
• Understanding of MM and FX Products (eg. Options, Foreign Exchange spots and forwards, Money Market deposits and loans)
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel is a must, coupled with the ability to learn and apply skills to new software programs.
• Knowledge of Global and WSS platforms would be an asset.
• 0-2 years experience in a Trade Processing related role, preferably experience with cash products (such as Loans, Deposits, Swaps and Forwards)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.