Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial services client is currently seeking an Operations Officer for their Toronto location.
Position Title: Operations Officer
Pay Rate: $ 17/hour
Duration: 1 year
The Registered Plans, Private Trust and Insurance Operations team is responsible for the control and daily. Transaction on processing for contribution, withdrawal, specialized legislative allowances, fees, withholding tax. Calculation on, grant and bond submission and payment as well as insurance policy settlement as well as Mortgages within Registered Plans.
• Sound knowledge of CRA regulations / procedures.
• Process transactions accurately and on time.
• Knowledgeable on Registered Products/Pension Acts-Provincial and Federal.
• Sound knowledge of ISM and excel spreadsheet.
• Provide continuity of service to all clients and branch partners in order to maintain or exceed SLA commitments in order to create a great client experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A highly motivated team player and a quick learner.
• Results and detailed oriented with strong analytical and a proven ability to quickly prioritize objectives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.