Operations Officer - Transfers Initiation
Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Position Title: Operations Officer
Team: Transfers Initiation
Pay Rate: $ 17/hour
Duration: 6 months
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30a.m. to 5.00p.m.or 10.00a.m. to 6.30p.m.
Saturday - 8.00a.m to 4.00p.m.
Location: Yonge & Bloor
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the review of transfer documents for clients transfers from other financial institutions into Wealth Department.
- Other functions will include data entry functions, i.e. updating in house systems and working closely on ISM, EIS (Electronic Imaging System) and in house ticketing software.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for when candidates are entering tickets and carrying out data entry duties.
- Microsoft Excel skills - intermediate
- Attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Previous banking wealth experience
- Previous experience with ISM, EIS, Ticketing
- Banking experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.