Operations Officer - AML
Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Our financial client located downtown Toronto is currently seeking 6 Operations Officers with AML experience to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 19.55/Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 4 Month Contract
Work Hrs: M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
Job Description –
The successful candidate must have a passion for problem solving, analyzing and exceptional customer service skills with a Can Do attitude. The candidate should have an understanding of Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA) as well as the investment industry and its regulatory nature as it pertains to client onboarding.
- Knowledge of the client onboarding process including the complexity around new account documentation
- Possess excellent communication skills, oral and written, and able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and maturity with every employee and client interaction
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Advanced Keyboarding skills
- Manage efficiently in a multi task environment
- An enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently while maintaining a positive and productive attitude at all times.
- The candidate should possess strong problem solving and investigation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, applications and processes
- The candidate will have to demonstrate an ability to work within tight timelines and pressure.
- Overtime may be required during peak periods
- CSC and IFIC courses are assets.
1.) Investment industry experience
2.) Advanced keyboarding
3.) Basic MS office
4.) Computer savvy
5.) Quick learner + able to work in high volume environment
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Banking experience
2.) Processing/operational experience
3.) Registered with IIROC
EDUCATION: High school education required. Post-secondary preferred.
2-4 years of related experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.