Night Shift Event Staff for BOOTS & HEARTS (Aug 9th-17th)
Greater Toronto Area, ON | Temporary
Parking & Cleaning Staff Required for Boots & Hearts Aug 9th-Aug17th!
Location: Burl’s Creek Event Grounds 180 8th Line South Oro-Medonte, Ontario
Hours: vary anywhere between 7am-7pm
Pay Rate: $13-15/HR + free wristband to watch the show + free meals while working + free camping + free parking.
- Responsible for ensuring that everything is running smoothly across the event will be responsible for maintaining compost, garbage, water, and recycling stations. Direction fans who are parking onsite.
- Available to work evenings, weekends
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to pay close attention to detail & calculate order totals manually
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
All interested and qualified applicants please send your updated resume to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.