Manager, Learning and Development
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Manager, Learning and Development
Location: East Toronto
Salary: Up to $85K + possibility of 15% bonus, RRSP, flex benefits
Our successful client is currently seeking a Manager of Learning and Development to join their dynamic and well established team. The company offers a great working culture and supportive environment with free parking, on-site gym, and cafeteria. Established over 50 years ago, they hire professionals who are solution and client oriented, and enjoy collaborating and innovating within a professional service industry.
If you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard to become an essential resource for helping employees realize their full potential and reach their goals, you will love this job!
Your role will include developing, designing, and delivering the highest measurement of training programs.
We are looking for seven or more years in a learning and development management role, with experience creating and implementing internal employee training programs for a large scale global organization.
Do you have Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, HR, or Business Management?
The following Training Designations are beneficial: ATD International, Blanchard, Achieve Global etc.
Do you have a proven track record for establishing collaborative working relationships?
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Self-directed, continuous learner
- Creative individual who has demonstrated a “drive” for results
- Attention to detail, follow through, and excellent proofreading skills
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic and growing environment which includes continual change and multiple concurrent projects
- Willingness to participate in conference calls outside regular business hours to accommodate the global L&D and HR team
- Pass a criminal background check
- Strive for excellence, providing advanced knowledge to broader team and technical leadership to support the organization.
If you are interested in receiving more details, click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #48254
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.