Looking for Lead Staff for New Frozen Yogurt Chain in Square One & Sherway Gardens
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our Client is a well known Frozen Yogurt Brand from LA California who are NOW HIRING for SHIFT LEADS for their stores in Square One and in Sherway Gardens!!!!
Potential for growth in company!
• Makes daily decisions regarding time management and supports team members.
• Motivates, teaches and develops team by taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service; leads SWIRL + Connect philosophy by example.
• Assists management in maximizing the financial success of the store by ensuring productive shifts
• Provides customers full attention, service and satisfaction.
• Supports General Manager by exercising excellent judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management.
• Handles cash and maintain accurate draws and deposit. Follows internal cash handling policy accurately.
• Serves customers efficiently with the Company’s standard of quality, sanitation and consistency in mind at all times.
• Be a role model of SHARP and hold Team Members accountable to the standards (listed below).
Service First - Everything we do is about and for the customer.
High Energy - We maintain consistent energy during each shift and genuinely connect with each customer all while having a sense of urgency.
Appreciative - We are gracious in everything we do, especially how we present your Pinkberrywith our two hands.
Respectful - We are respectful of everyone we come into contact with, from our fellow Team Members to those we serve.
Passionate - We are passionate about our brand, quality work and people!
• At least 6 months back-of-the-house restaurant food preparation skills
• Ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Ability to work as part of a team; strong team-building skills.
• Effective oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• High school education.
• Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
$15.00 (as of January 1, 2018 if Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act is put into place)
Location: Square one & Sherway Gardens
You must be available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week during the following hours of operation to apply for this position:
Mondays - Fridays: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Sundays: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
*You must also be able to work year-round including during school sessions*
All applicants will be required to complete in-store auditions before being offered a position.
Reply with your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer a friend and we look forward to hearing from you!
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.