Montreal, Quebec | Temporary
Our financial client in Montreal is currently seeking Bilingual Loan Processors to join their team
Pay Rate: $ 16.57 / Hr
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Hours: Training - 8:00am -4:00pm Work Hours - 3:00pm - 11:00pm
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: The main function of the loan processor is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person
2.) Loan applications
3.) Communication- Bilingual- English/French
4.) Typing skills
5.) Data Entry
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Banking experience
2.) Quick learner
3.) Eager- go-getter
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor?s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.