Liability Information Profile Officer
Mississauga, ON | Temporary
The Liability Information Profile Officer position is in a fast-paced environment and requires a great deal of organizational and multi-tasking skills. Working closely with internal team members and various Branch Partners, this position actively supports the unit’s three strategic initiatives: Achieving Operational Excellence, Strengthening Relationships with Partners and Supporting a Rewarding and Respectful Work Environment.
Title: Liability Information Profile Officer
Pay Rate: $17.30/hr
Contract: 2 months
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Strong Excel
- MS office, email etiquette,=
- Strong partnership building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Standard/Professional
- Business/Finance/Accounting background.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent partner relationship management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and monitor trends and make recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Maintain high ethical standards and ensure all privacy related concerns are identified and reported to the appropriate area
- A professional approach with the ability to effectively interact at all levels internally and externally.
- Education in accounting / finance, ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Listening Skills
- Organizational Intelligence
- Time Management
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.