Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client, a leader in the financial industry, is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their Legal Department team for a 1-year contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Department. The ideal candidate must have exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent collaboration skills, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Word Processing that involves: large documents, agreements, resolutions, correspondence, forms, minutes and meeting materials
- Board package preparation
- Liaising with external and internal clients on administrative issues
- Assisting with projects as assigned by legal department
- Performing general clerical duties, including filing, scanning, photocopying, expense reports, and scheduling appointments
- Successful completion of a post-secondary legal assistant program or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a legal assistant in a law firm and/or corporate legal department
- Advanced knowledge of Word, including the use of styles, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Team player with a professional manner and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.