Junior Procurement Analyst
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Junior Procurement Analyst
Duration: 2 months
Compensation: Competitively hourly rate
Our government sector client is looking for a Junior Procurement Analyst to join their team on for a 2 month contract. Our client has recently switched to an Oracle procurement system and must convert all historical contracts/ expenditures into the new system as well as documenting new processes for future contracts and are seeking a self-starter procurement professional to provide a range of support services to senior management.
- Providing a wide range of administrative support services to the team in support of the day-to-day operations.
- Working with Vendor Management team to ensure the efficient and effective execution of clerical functions, including:
- Converting existing contracts and expenditures into the new oracle procurement system;
- Assist with developing standardized and auditable processes for creating new procurements in Oracle system;
- Documenting processes for completing new procurements and expenditures into Oracle system;
- Tracking expenditures and liaising with other administrative staff and internal departments, as required;
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings/events involving internal stakeholders for upcoming procurement activities;
- Maintaining confidential records and files;
- Preparing and editing correspondence and reports;
- Conducting research to inform administrative decision making.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an administrative support role including schedule management, correspondence and oracle procurement software and/or working within a computerized accounting environment, with procurement and data entry processes experience.
- Knowledge and experience with a e-procurement system most preferably Oracle (iProcurement)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software and standard office equipment, and demonstrated knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures such as filing, record keeping systems, etc.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required to develop and prepare accurate and meaningful reports for use by management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a matrix reporting environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of database applications, with the ability to quickly and accurately enter source data into a computer terminal.
- Completion of a 2 or 3 year Community College Program in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Enrolled in a Supply Chain or Procurement Program
- CPIC certificate
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JRIresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.