Japanese Speaking Call Centre Representatives
North York, ON | Temporary
One of 500 Fortune Companies is looking for Japanese Speaking Call Centre Representatives
Duration: 6 months +
Pay Rate: C$19
Location: North York (Sheppard & Victoria Park)
- Bilingual Japanese and English ( read, write, written)
- Clear criminal record and pass credit check
- Willing to learn
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Attention to details
- Call Centre
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.