Human Resources Manager
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Human Resources Manager (North GTA)
Salary up to $75,000 + Full Benefits + 3 Weeks Vacation
Our National Manufacturing client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to act as a business partner and provide support on a wide range of human resources initiatives. Use your broad HR experience to manage: employee relations, labour relations issues, recruitment, health and safety and oversee payroll. If you are an experienced Human Resources Manager, with an ability to engage and motivate others in order to "make things happen", then we would like to speak with you!
- Maintain the integrity of the recruitment and orientation process across the region and drive continuous improvement in the way that people are recruited and selected.
- Ensure that new hires are on-boarded in an efficient manner.
- Keep abreast of provincial and federal laws and keep management informed for compliance.
- Plan and coordinate training for all employees on policies and laws impacting the work place.
- Consult and coach managers on labour and employee relations issues.
- Interpret and Administer the collective agreement.
- Process and resolve grievances.
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with the Union.
- Ensure the successful implementation of engagement initiatives through the development of communication initiatives and partnering with management to develop action plans.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to managers on HR issues.
- Ensure that managers have HR support to adequately achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience as an HR Manager or Generalist in a unionized environment.
- Effective team player – able to successfully integrate various perspectives and collaboratively align mandates within a team.
- Achievement oriented with a "win-win" attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with concurrent projects/deadlines.
- Sense of urgency to get priorities completed on time.
- Excellent knowledge of employment/labour legislation both Federal and Provincial.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.