Hospitality & Event Staffing Specialist
Toronto, ON | Internal
Hospitality & Event Staffing Specialists are involved in full cycle recruiting and selection by providing support to the Bagg @ Your Service team through filling job orders and managing clients and employees well to ensure retention and the highest quality service.
Recruiting will be for FOH, BOH & PROMO positions and Account Management for food service companies, caterers, venues, music festivals, large annual events and private clients.
The Staffing Specialist will work in the downtown Toronto head office primarily, with the flexibility to work remotely, at other Bagg offices and on client sites as needed.
Hours: will vary depending on event schedules. Peak seasons require evening and weekend work.
Compensation: will vary depending on skills and experience, 3 weeks vacation to start + benefits.
Time will be split between various tasks as follows;
- 50% on client account management and recruitment
- 20% managing projects onsite
- 20% administrative, scheduling and quality control
- 10% working on social media and other duties as assigned
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post on various job boards, and utilize all available resources to source candidates
- Book and conduct interviews with qualified candidates
- Present suitable candidates to clients and General Manager as directed
- Create job orders and placements as needed and send assignment details to selected candidates
- Look for additional opportunities and revenue/growth
- Some client visits with GM; onsite project work and staff check-in as needed
- Manage all day to day client and employee communication in person, via phone or email
- Ensuring all Staffing Specialist activity is accurately logged in our system and updated as needed
- Complete data entry and update worksheets daily
- Provide administrative support to the B@YS team as needed
- Keep social media up to date
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in staffing and/or hospitality & events
- Time management, attention to detail and organization are a must
- Must be flexible and get work done, outside of usual business hours
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of Bullhorn recruitment software is an asset
- Strong leadership and organizational skills is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to see tasks through to completion and stay focused on big picture team goals
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JMNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.