HVAC Installers and Technicians Needed (G2 or G3 Certification required)
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
We are currently seeking HVAC Installers and Technicians (G2, G3 Certification with Residential and Commercial experience)
Our client, a wholesaler and supplier of products/programs, primarily targeting utilities, retailers and distributors across North America with service offerings including retrofits, weatherization, custom energy saving kits and rebate programs.
Full Time: Permanent position
Additional Incentives: Must have own car. Company will be provided after 2 months.
G2 - $22/hour plus $8 per install (scheduling 6-7 installs per day)
G3 - $20/hour plus $8 per install (scheduling 6-7 installs per day)
Locations: Oshawa, Richmond Hill, Barrie, Bracebridge, Lindsay, London, Sarnia, Windsor, Chatham, Goderich
• Visit residential homes to install energy efficient products, specifically Smart Thermostats.
• Actively engage in creating a safe work environment for yourself and co-workers
• Data and inventory management
• Commit to fulfilling fluctuating work demands
• Occasional long-distance travel (reimbursed)
• Provide education on energy efficiency
• Educating residents about available services
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Minimum Grade 12 high school diploma or an additional 2-year diploma in office admin or related discipline is an asset.
• Minimum 2 years’ Gas Fitting experience
• Gas Technician Certification; G2 and G3
• We will consider G2 and G3 Technicians as potential candidates
• All Employees must have a clean criminal record
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
• Access to a reliable vehicle and a clean driver’s abstract, Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check
• Physically fit and able to remain active for the duration of all shifts
• Be comfortable with the installation of various products such as Smart Thermostats, LED light bulbs and energy efficient water measures
• Sales and customer service experience is a plus
• Possess a background in environmental field, or have a strong interest in energy conservation
• Have a friendly and professional manner and appearance; comfortable with entering residential homes
• Outgoing and positive personality
• Detail-oriented, punctual, conscientious, reliable and able to work independently
• Access to a computer with the internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and email to complete daily communication
• Ability to use a provided android phone
• Must have steel toe boots or willing purchase a pair (ankle length and up)
• HVAC Gas Technician G1, G2 or G3 Certification
Standards and Workplace Expectations:
• Open communication where employees feel comfortable directing any questions or concerns to the management of the Company.
• All employees MUST maintain their personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness. Perfume, cologne and after-shave should be used in moderation.
• Drug/Alcohol free workplace.
• Committed to creating a positive work environment for all employees by ensuring that harassment is eliminated from our company.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.