Full-Time Technical Recruiter
Toronto, ON | Internal
BTR is looking a new Technical Recruiter to join our team!
Technical Recruiters are involved in qualifying candidates for potential submittals to the Account Manager, resulting in revenue and customer satisfaction. The Technology presence lifts the perceived value of Bagg Technology Resources in the marketplace with candidates and eventually clients. A good Recruiter can place 2 to 4 submittals per day to the Account Managers with 2-4 starts per month.
This position will be based in the downtown Toronto primarily, with the flexibility to work from home.
Hours: will vary depending on event schedules. Peak seasons require evening and weekend work.
Compensation: will vary depending on skills and experience, 3 weeks vacation to start + benefits.
Time will be split between various tasks as follows:
- 70% on the phone or interviewing with candidates
- 15% presenting/managing candidates and working clients and Account Managers
- 10% administrative (candidate profiles, tracking submissions, reports, etc.)
- 5% attending networking events
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand requirements and roles of projects and clients
- Source candidates per open job orders from variety of sources, such as ATS (Bullhorn), social media, LinkedIn, niche job boards, major job boards, direct recruiting and any other relevant sources
- Conduct direct recruiting, participate in user groups, association meetings
- Prequalify candidates to assess suitability for open job orders (i.e. telephone screen)
- Conduct behavioral-based and technical interviews with candidates to assess suitability (skills, experience, etc.) for open requirements
- Work with potential candidates and get their buy-in to be submitted for roles
- Create Candidate Profiles to submit to Account Manager
- Conduct behavioral-based reference checks on IT candidates
- Schedule interviews between clients and candidates as appropriate
- Prepare candidates for job interviews with clients; conduct follow-up with candidate post-interview
- Follow-up after interviews with both candidate
- Contractor / Employee relations:
- Present job offers, negotiate, close the transaction, and confirm start date and compensation.
- Make timely service follow-up calls with candidates:
- Start Day
- End of Month
- End of first quarter
- Ongoing, as appropriate.
- Enter correct and complete information on current and prospective candidates and clients into the ATS/CRM (Bullhorn) on an ongoing basis
- Run and review monthly reporting; track Account Manager submittals and placements
- Generate leads for sales
- Plan daily activity, using goals and an activity planner, to maintain a balance and maximize productivity.
- Attend organizational meetings, recruiting events, training sessions, trade shows and company-sponsored events on a regular basis.
- Additional internet research as required, including researching technologies, business information etc.
- Min 2-5 years in the IT staffing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of Bullhorn is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JMNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.