Full-Time Sommelier & Team lead Server for an elite members only club Downtown Toronto
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Our private club member client is looking for a Full-Time Server/Supervisor/Junior Sommelier who can join their dynamic team in downtown Toronto ASAP!
- Serving food and beverages to members + guests
- Maintaining the wine cellar and their extensive wine list
- Making wine pairing recommendations to guests
- Overseeing special events and weddings
- Opening and closing duties, setup and tear down, handling cash outs
- Training new FOH hires and closing duties
- Establish and implement appropriate controls over alcohol and food safety
- Ensure employees are following all in-house procedures and protocols
- Provide reporting and working closely with the management team
- Possess a passion for hospitality with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have previous experience in a private or member club, five star restaurant service type environment and wine education
- Excellent organizational, management, leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Smart Serve Certified
- Ability to handle conflicting deadlines and escalate issues accordingly
Pay: $50K, 3 weeks vacation, meal plan
Location: downtown Toronto
Hours: evening shifts mainly (anywhere between 3pm-3am), varying hours depending on business needs - TIFF is a busy example of fluctuating hours
Reply with your most updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org or refer a friend and we look forward to hearing from you!
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.