Full Time - Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist, I.T. Staffing
Toronto, ON | Internal
Full-Time Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist - I.T. Staffing
Bagg Technology Resources Inc.
Scope of the position: To engage in strategic and tactical sourcing, to find potential candidates for key client vacancies. Proactively and reactively seek and screen prospect candidates + capture contact information and sell opportunities to encourage prospects to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Account Managers and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
• Team with Account Managers to manage an efficient model of operation
• Strategize on key accounts different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, Bullhorn, Job Boards, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with Internal stakeholders
• Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
• Extremely driven and motivated
• Strong knowledge of the full recruitment lifecycle -- recruiting practices, candidate process management, and skills assessment techniques
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• Excellent customer service skills; experience engaging candidates over the phone
• Proficient in electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills, especially advanced Boolean searches
• Able to adapt to changing business priorities and prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Aptitude or knowledge of applicant tracking systems preferred
• Hardworking, motivated to be successful
Compensation: competitive depending in skills and experience
Location: downtown Toronto
If qualified and interested, please reply with an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
we look forward to hearing from you!
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.
our participation during all stages of the recruitment process.