Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55K + Bonus!!
Family friendly professional services firm in the Downtown core is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. The Executive Assistant will offer administrative support to a Senior Partner/Chairman by effectively solving problems and managing complex issues that impact the Executive. If you have superb multitasking and prioritizing skills and you want to work for an organization that recognizes talent, then we would like to speak with you!
- Provide general administrative/executive support to the Partner/Chairman
- Maintain and monitor calendars and coordinate on and offsite meeting
- Manage complex travel and calendar management
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for various meetings using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Prepare agendas, take minutes of key meetings and distribution for comment
- Organize and maintain correspondence files for key matters as required
- Manage database - reporting, entering information, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required
- Three or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant
- Post secondary education in business or a related field
- Previous experience in a professional services environment strongly preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional telephone manner
- Demonstrate good judgement and discernment
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LJAResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process