Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $60K + Bonus + RRSP Program
Family oriented and leading independent global private equity firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their growing organization! The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the CFO/COO and Director of Human Resources. This individual will work on projects involving concentration, initiative, tact, and must exercise the utmost discretion and confidentiality in all assignments. If you have experience providing executive support to C-level Executives and thrive in a professional and corporate environment, then we want to hear from you!
• Manage complex calendars including scheduling meetings locally and multi-office when required
• Manages administrative document preparation, file maintenance and storage with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Utilizes expert administrative skills to create quality documentation and office systems
• Demonstrates proficiency in preparing meeting materials such as PowerPoint presentations, meeting binders, and agendas
• Coordinate events including; making reservations, planning dietary needs, scheduling travel arrangements, communicating essential information to participants, etc.
• Compile, track, and submit expense reports
• Assist with any ad hoc project work as required
• Three or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a professional services environment supporting a C-level Executive
• Experience in the Financial/Wealth Management industry an asset
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise discretion
• Demonstrates good judgement and the utmost professionalism at all times and particularly when working under pressure
• Demonstrates excellent organizational abilities while being detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LJAResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process