Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55,000 + Terrific Bonus + Full Benefits + Guaranteed RRSP + 4 Weeks Holiday!!!
Our client is a professional services firm and a global leader seeking a progressive and forward-thinking Executive Assistant to assist a busy Executive who is down to earth and wants a right arm partnership. The ideal candidate would have strong administrative and problem solving skills as well as the proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and pay strict attention to detail. You would be proactive, progressive and professional. As this role can be challenging the ability to deal with change and a very strong sense of self is required. Legal or consulting experience would be considered an asset in this role.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of supporting information in advance of upcoming meetings.
- Manage complex calendar management and incoming email.
- Provide day-to-day executive administrative support including: routine faxing/scanning, photocopying, filing, mail sorting, telephone screening, drafting and correspondence.
- Anticipate issues and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of the Executive’s time.
- Travel arrangements: coordinate, prepare and submit all Executive’s expenses incurred.
- Prepare documents, correspondence and presentation material for high-level use.
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and diplomacy skills with a high comfort level in dealing with high profile senior Executives and individuals at all levels.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate a flexible approach in responding to needs as they arise.
- Strong service orientation and sound judgment in assessing requests; with the ability to act on issues and handle situations on the Executive’s behalf.
- Able to exercise discretion and tact in sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in order to coordinate and prepare reports, correspondence, presentation and other communication material.
- Strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience with a database is an asset.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.