Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client, a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities including calendar management and preparing travel itineraries. If you possess excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills this may be the role for you
- Providing high level support to a C-suite executive
- Create and review drafts of letters, emails and other communications
- Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conference, etc.
- Organize, coordinate and prioritize incoming and outgoing information including: calendar management, travel management, and expenses and time reporting
- Assume responsibility for specific projects as required
- Comply with and adhere to standards and protocols with respect to privacy and security of information
- Display awareness and sensitivity to the needs of the executive and proactively ensures that these needs are met or exceeded
- Continuously seek and identify opportunities for the improvement of processes and procedures, and contributes to problem solving and results improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years of providing support to C-suite executives in a corporate environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and anticipate outcomes
- Team player who is willing to take on added responsibilities
- Tactful and confidential in all dealings
- Collaborative and collegial attitude
- Overtime on an as needed basis
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JRIResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.