Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $68,000 + Pension + 3 Weeks Vacation + Incredible Employee Perks!!!
Our client, one of Canada’s best managed organizations, is currently seeking a dynamic and professional Executive Assistant to join their team! You will be responsible for providing a high level of support to a busy Executive and managing a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be a resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment and enjoys multi-tasking! If you are looking for a challenging opportunity with an organization that prides itself on having an outstanding corporate culture, then we would like to speak with you!
- Provide professional, confidential executive support
- Schedule internal and external meetings, providing proactive calendar management support
- Screen requests for executive’s time to determine priority level
- Coordinate team meetings and required supporting material/packages
- Organize and attend external client events and internal team building dinners/socials
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations, reports, etc.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for executive level presentations
- Accumulate and compile information from Internal Business Partners
- Screen requests for executive time to determine priority level
- Handle employee/customer requests and concerns with tact and diplomacy
- Arrange domestic and international travel arrangements and manage expenses
- Develop, create and maintain regular reports as required for team projects and ad hoc analysis
- Demonstrated experience providing support to a busy Senior Executive
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills combined with strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism, customer service, energy, speed and accuracy
- A degree or a diploma is an asset
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.