North York, ON | Temporary
Our client, a private educational institution, is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities including calendar management, assisting with event planning, and preparing travel itineraries. If you possess excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills this may be the role for you!
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar including scheduling of meetings, appointments and events – must act as a gatekeeper and coordinator
- Administrative duties as they relate to drafting correspondence, reports, records, budgets and taking and distributing meeting minutes as required
- Arrange and facilitate all travel arrangements (local, national and international) – including flights, hotel, car rentals and multi destination travel with a strong understanding of CEO’s preferences and company guidelines
- Compose and prepare correspondence and assist with preparing presentations which can be complex and confidential in nature
- Provide effective communication between the CEO’s office and other departments; by demonstrating and maintaining credibility, trust, and support from the senior management team
- Use professional judgement to screen, prioritize and determine appropriate action for incoming priorities
- Prepare and reconciles all expenses and related expense reports
- Is a liaison to help build and maintain relationships that are important for the Company’s success, and manage any special projects assigned by the CEO
- Lead or assist with organizing special events, meetings and training that CEO may participates in
- Other ad hoc duties as required that can involve personal appointments as well
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant administrative experience, working specifically with a C-Suite level
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience working in an international company is a strong asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and anticipate outcomes
- Must possess strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills – must have a polite and professional demeanor and phone manner and be comfortable liaising with senior-level people
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills – must be discreet, proactive, resourceful, flexible, and creative
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CGRResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.