Etobicoke, ON | Temporary
Our client, one of North America’s industry leaders, is looking for an Executive Assistant for a 1-month contract. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Real Estate Services. The ideal candidate for this role is discreet, highly organized, and an outstanding communicator with the ability to multitask and adapt as priorities shift.
- Provide direct support to the EVP, Real Estate Services. The role may expand into assisting one other senior executive
- Maintaining the EVP’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks
- Act as a key, informed contact for internal and external clients, while providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries
- Prepare PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets/graphs presentations for internal, client reporting and marketing purposes
- Utilize strong analytical skills to summarize data and highlight key areas requiring focus
- Coordination and providing information to the EVP’s direct reports in various locations across Canada and responding to requests
- Document execution: ensuring the EVP signs documents in a timely fashion and that materials are returned to the appropriate people both internally and externally
- Booking and managing travel arrangements
- Approval and processing invoices, expense reports, and petty cash for Etobicoke office and EVP
- Assist with preparation of quarterly management meetings and various staff social events
- Maintain Employee Recognition and Rewards Program for the GTA and report on a quarterly basis to Human Resources
- Oversee management of the Etobicoke offices including the following:
- Manage the development and effectiveness of the reception and document management office personnel including temporary staff as required
- Managing staff moves, maintain floor plans, furniture plans and inventory lists
- Financial reporting, monthly and annual budgets
- 5+ years of related administrative experience, ideally with experience in real estate, leasing would be an asset.
- College diploma; University degree preferable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written; able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; able to exercise strict confidentiality and be a team player; professional and service oriented.
- Ability to navigate a complex organization in order to obtain the information needed to successfully complete a task.
- Ability to allocate one's time effectively, Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; ability to use initiative and self-managing skills to work independently and respond effectively to issues that arise; detail-oriented. Proactive, ability to respond to requests in the timeframes given with minimal supervision.
- Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and desktop publishing software, and InDesign software
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.