Event Staff needed in Barrie and Area for WAYHOME & BOOTS and HEARTS
Orillia, ON | Temporary
Do you want to be a part of the most exciting TEAM of the SUMMER and earn extra income within your schedule?
Bagg @ Your Service, a division of Bagg Inc., is currently looking for General Event help in Barrie and Oro Modonte area for
Way Home and Boots & Hearts!!
Burl’s Creek Event Grounds 180 8th Line South Oro-Medonte, Ontario
As a star member of our team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service for guests at the largest events in and around the GTA
Dates & Hours:
WAYHOME (Friday 28 July 2017 – Sunday 30 July 2017)
& BOOTS AND HEARTS (Thurs August 10- Saturday August 13)
Pay Rates: very competitive depending on skills and experience
- Responsible for ensuring that everything is running smoothly across the event
- You will have a strong presence on the floor and will be asked to be aware of security issues such as: unsupervised children, theft from exhibitors, lost or misplaced items. However, you will not be expected to attend to compromising situations
- will be responsible for maintaining compost, garbage, water, and recycling stations. You will be walking the floor to collect cups from attendees, deliver water from stations to exhibitors, and ensure general clean up during the event
- interacting with exhibitors, attendees, and other workers
- Available to work evenings, weekends
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Smart Serve certification
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to pay close attention to detail & calculate order totals manually
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
All interested and qualified applicants please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to hearing from you!
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process