Event Sales Manager
Oshawa, ON | Direct Hire
Event Sales Manager
Is it a job, or a passion? If working in live production energizes you, you will find a team of kindred spirits at Late Gig. We’re currently seeking an Event Sales Manager with good production knowledge who can turn up the volume to 11 when it comes to generating event sales. Naturally, you have great knack for building client relationships, and you’re equally competent, calm and agile at coordinating events.
Essential functions of the Event Sales Manager are to:
- Facilitate communication of all events to ensure client expectations are met and events are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with clients to define their vision and needs, create solutions, and execute with positive results for all events.
- Actively seek new clients and maintain working relationships.
- Create and maintain an organizational system to keep track of client events.
- Negotiate and prepare event agreements and contracts with clients for all events booked using established guidelines – Advise and make recommendation to clients on product selections to feature, event location and event set-up.
- Initiate and create pre-event and on-site communication with clients.
- Interact with the Production Manager on event dates and times, inventory requirements, displays and promotional materials; ensuring the highest quality presentation and service
- Follow up with client to assure quality of event, solicit next event and source referrals – Track weekly booking pace and sales to continually develop strategies to improve revenue and ensure quarterly sales targets are met.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports as needed
- Vendor coordination assistance (as required)
- Complete any administrative duties as required during and following each event (including but not limited to end of day sales reporting, inventory monitoring, tracking of event success and meeting sales targets/sales quota).
Qualifications of the Event Sales Manager:
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to management team (both internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org