Eligibility Assessment Officer
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client in professional services is looking for an Eligibility Assessment Officer to join their team for a 2-month contract (with the high possibility of extension). The Eligibility Assessment Officer is responsible for receiving, reviewing and tracking all applications for licenses and registrations ensuring they meet the minimum requirements for acceptance. If you have a superior ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage constantly changing and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, by working independently, and as part of a team, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Utilize their excellent analytical and organizational skills to ensure that applications are correctly completed, licensing fees are correctly calculated, and any required documentation has been included.
- Enter information from the application onto the client’s system, and ensure revenue fees are accurately processed.
- Provide information in response to all inquiries and follow-up on applications by phone, in writing, or by email to clarify unclear, questionable or missing information.
- A superior ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage constantly changing and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, by working independently, and as part of a team.
- Superior customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of application and registration processes is required.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), as well as the ability to learn the AS400 and LOTS systems (previous experience is a definite asset).
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.