Eligibility Assessment Officer
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client in professional services is looking for an Eligibility Assessment Officer to join their team for a 7-month contract. The Eligibility Assessment Officer is responsible for receiving, reviewing and tracking all applications for licenses and registrations ensuring they meet the minimum requirements for acceptance. If you have a superior ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage constantly changing and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, by working independently, and as part of a team, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Utilize their excellent analytical and organizational skills to ensure that applications are correctly completed, licensing fees are correctly calculated, and any required documentation has been included.
- Enter information from the application onto the client’s system, and ensure revenue fees are accurately processed.
- Provide information in response to all inquiries and follow-up on applications by phone, in writing, or by email to clarify unclear, questionable or missing information.
- A superior ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage constantly changing and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, by working independently, and as part of a team.
- Superior customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of application and registration processes is required.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), as well as the ability to learn the AS400 and LOTS systems (previous experience is a definite asset).
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.