Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Position: EDI Analyst (12-month contract with possibility of becoming permanent!)
Location: Markham (Woodbine & #7)
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Salary: up to $59K depending on experience & 10 Vacation Days & Benefits after 3 months’probation
Our Markham client specializes in logistical and financial services to consumer package goods companies worldwide. They warehouse and ship product in a timely manner to their principles with a complete customer service philosophy.
This organization is privately owned and has operated with high standards and integrity for many decades. They are the leaders in their industry, have an outstanding reputation and are expanding into the U.S.A. For that reason, they are looking to expand the team.
Do you want to work in a beautiful corporate office setting with coworkers and management who treat each other with respect? A perfect example is the fact that they are offering benefits on a contract basis.
Our client is currently looking for an EDI Analyst to be responsible for EDI, AS2 & FAX day-to-day processes, testing, mapping, implementation, and maintenance. The position also encompasses the role of ECCnet leader and entering alpha/numeric data as well as creating EDI documentation for policy and procedures.
This position requires a high degree of visual attention with the ability to focus to complete repetitive tasks error free with many interruptions. This is not a Programming position.
The ideal candidate will be an adept multi-tasker and self-starter who is passionate about their work with the ability to read and understand Raw EDI data. They will also have a Community College diploma along with 1 - 2 years related work experience as well as excellent communication, problem-solving and computer skills.
If you have an analytic mind with a passion for problem solving and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, then this may be the position for you!!!
- Handle all daily EDI Functions
- Manage the VAN /AS2 set ups and Mailbox activity
- Responsible for EDI documentation and mapping
- Create and maintain 70+ EDI partnerships
- Provide technical support/guidance, problem resolution and maintenance for e-Business Services
- Create and maintain company databases with the utmost integrity and accuracy
- GS1/ECCnet and other GS1 portals: Maintain and set up catalogues, items and other client requests
- Customer and third-party Portals: Send and receive EDI documents from manual entry
- Cross Training in all aspects of the Database team
- Includes numerous administrative and clerical duties
- Completion of Community College diploma and one to two years prior related experience; experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry considered a definite asset
- Proficient in X12 EDI standards
- Experience with Softshare ECS Products
- Trading partner management
- EDI Processing and error resolution
- VAN, FTP, AS2
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to solve and suggest business solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels of staff, customers, and clients
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate within a team to achieve desired results
- Be a quick thinker and can multitask in a fast-paced environment to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Must be detailed orientated while focusing and completing repetitive tasks error free
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills to ensure that work/projects are completed accurately and on time
- At times, can work under pressure and with minimal direction and supervision
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #51777
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.