Looking for Dishwasher in the GTA
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Dishwasher Help Needed in Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
Our Hospitality Clients are seeking experienced kitchen support for many special events hosted throughout the year.
Excellent and exciting opportunities for candidates wanting more exposure in the Food & Beverage industry!
- Works in a professionally in a positive and inclusive manner with all levels of staff and management
- Consistently monitors the efficiency and cleanliness of the dishwashing station and other areas of the kitchen
- Responsible for the efficiency of stock levels of all glassware, flatware and plate ware
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain a strong business and personal ethic
- Be flexible for varying shifts/hours and overtime
- Be punctual and reliable and committed to each assignment
- Attire: black pants, black non-slip shoes, black or white shirt
Shifts: will vary depending on event schedules
Pay rate: very competitive and varies depending on skill level and experience.
All interested and qualified applicants please send your updated resume to email@example.com and specify which position and location you are able to commit to. We look forward to hearing from you!
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process