Data Entry Clerk
Markham, ON | Temporary
We are looking for 3 Service Officers with excellent data entry skills to work for one of our financial clients in Markham
Start Date: 10/9
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 37.5 hours 9-5
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr
Work Location: Markham (Steeles and VP)
Summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Ticketing Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years data entry experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CLUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.