Customer Service Specialist - Remote Work
Toronto, MN | Direct Hire
Our client, a multinational e-commerce company, is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team. This is a 12-month contract position with the possibility to go permanent, and is a full-time, work-from-home role with the potential for rapid career progression.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and creative problem solving skills, who is interested in long-term growth within the organization. In this exciting role, you will work with a tight-knit virtual team committed to continuous learning and sharing of knowledge.
Employment – Contract to Permanent, Full-Time
Location – Work from Home (or anywhere)
Rate of Pay – $18 / hour
Hours of Work – 5 days per week, 8 hours per day (must be available Monday through Sunday between 11:00 a.m. & 11:00 p.m.)
In this position, you will have the freedom to assist customers the best way you know how, while…
- Responding to inbound phone calls, chats, and e-mails, providing an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Turning difficult situations into a positive customer experience by ensuring customers feel valued, supported, and listened to, leaving a lasting impression.
- Maintaining internal systems and databases by updating information as necessary.
- Contributing ideas for continuous improvement, sharing learnings with your team, and participating in the optimization of your tools and work procedures.
- Enhancing the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- A strong client-service orientation - a passion for helping people with the desire to provide customers with a personal experience each time.
- Advanced computer skills - familiarity with a variety of software platforms, with the ability to learn new applications and troubleshoot independently.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, especially in writing (as 75% of communications will be typed), with the ability to type at least 50 wpm.
- The ability to work productively and efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with high ethical standards.
- An innovative thinker, that takes initiative and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The ability and desire to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team – with lots of ideas!
**Please note that clear criminal background and credit check are required for this role**
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.