Logistics Account Coordinator
Oakville, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Logistics Account Coordinator
Salary: $40K to $45K plus benefits
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Our client in Oakville has over forty years of experience in logistics/distribution including transportation, warehousing, and all associated information support systems. They are a third-party logistics company looking for a Logistics Account Coordinator who has experience in the industry to work with a friendly, upbeat team.
Do you have experience as a customer service rep in logistics?
You will be assigned some new customers and will be responsible for orders, shipping, and inventory. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with customers and to develop rapport.
If you enjoy working in a structured environment where high quality customer service is a priority, this may be the role for you!
The great news is that our client will consider hiring a supply chain graduate with a strong work ethic, outstanding attitude and energy. Conestoga College has a supply chain program that has produced grads and alumni in the past who have proven to be successful in this dynamic environment.
- Through scheduling, ensures orders are shipped and arrive on time
- Identify and analyze client orders in a timely fashion
- Understand and ensure compliance to vendor manuals
- Utilize various company databases to access and document client information, ensure all interactions are accurately documented;
- Timely response to client issues
- Daily confirmation of open orders
- Uphold processes
- Perform process audits and report results to Manager
- Build a spirit of cooperation and support with other departments
- Work closely with warehouse supervisor and warehouse coordinators to resolve problems, issues, and quantify areas of improvement
- Work with IT department to identify system improvements
- Some dispatch and transportation duties
- Operate a safe work environment
- Adheres to ISO standards
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in a Warehouse Customer Service role is required
- 3PL experience is required
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Accellos, mx client, etc)
- Understanding of all aspects of warehouse operations (shipping & receiving, order picking, inventory control, billing, account management)
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results
- Detail oriented and excellent organization, communication, and planning skills
- Overtime may be required during peak times
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #49782 View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.