Customer Service Ambassador - Transit Closures
Toronto, ON | Temporary
- Assist the public during transit route changes
- Act as the "face" for one of the most recognizable organizations in Toronto!
- Provide excellent Customer Service to the public
- Understand route changes and be able to provide that information to customers
What’s in it for you?
- A great boost in confidence
- Flexible scheduling (never work a shift you didn't request!)
- Enhance communication/people skills
- Gain a sense of accountability/independence
- Be a part of a great team!
- Put a GREAT company on your resume!
- Ability to support a busy environment
- Clear criminal background
- Flexibility to work various shifts across Toronto
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Previous front line customer service experience an asset
- Will be required to attend training and successfully complete a multiple choice test on training materials - Sunday, January 28th from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
To Apply: Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CSAresumes@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.