Credit Analyst - Mortgage / Banking
Markham, ON | Temporary
Our Financial Services Client is seeking a Credit Assistants to support their Mortgage Sales Force with credit adjudication services.
The Assistants will work in a team of underwriters and credit analysts providing credit adjudication (including necessary due diligence and compliance processes) of all mortgages originating in Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
Contract – 1 year
Location – Markham (Warden & Steeles area)
Rate of Pay – $18.24 / hour
- Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong working relationships with Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files
- Provide telephone and e-mail service
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance
- Provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues
- 2+ years of consumer mortgage experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.