Toronto, ON | Temporary
Position Title: Receptionist
Pay Rate: $ 15.00/hour
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 4 months with a possibility of extension
Hours:11 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility required anywhere between 7:30am - 6pm
The Corporate Receptionist team is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to the businesses.
Receptionists are the primary point of contact for telephone and in-person inquiries. The team is responsible for booking meeting rooms and arranging related matters (e.g., AV, catering), as appropriate. Receptionists are also accountable for ensuring reception areas, meeting rooms and kitchens convey a professional appearance at all times.
- Provides positive and immediate response to clients.
- Ensures all calls are answered and transferred in a timely and accurate manner following the established procedure.
- Greets clients in a courteous and professional manner following the established procedures
- Update phone list and manuals as needed.
- Assists and cooperates with colleagues during peak periods, vacation times and special projects, while maintaining own personal workload.
- Ensures all reception desks and client reception area are clean and uncluttered.
- Assists with mailings and other manual work from workstation
- Ensures quality standards are met.
- You have strong client service orientation.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- You have effective interpersonal skills.
- You have strong organizational and effective prioritization skills.
- You are courteous and possess a professional telephone manner.
- You have the ability to adapt to change.
- You have the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel an asset.
- You have a High School Diploma.
- Your previous Reception experience is an must
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.