Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client, a global banking & financial services leader, is currently seeking a Corporate Receptionist to join their team! The successful candidate will have experience in reception or office administration and have the ability to provide exceptional customer service. If you are enthusiastic, have a strong attention to detail and are able to quickly learn new concepts and tools, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Meeting & greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner as they arrive into the reception area
- Answering main switchboard phone system, redirecting calls and handling general inquiries with tact and diligence
- Redirecting deliveries to the appropriate receiving locations
- Administration and distribution of security cards
- Ensuring all visitors including employees from other offices, clients, vendors and audit personnel sign in at reception and are received by the appropriate staff member
- Complete various reports and lists as required
- Ordering and confirming all catering requirements for events including monthly breakfast, monthly birthday celebrations, client visitations, etc.
- Follow all documented policies and procedures such as Reception procedures
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of two years’ reception/office administration experience in a professional environment
- University degree an asset
- A customer service oriented attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, specifically Outlook and Excel skills (intermediate)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and take on multiple projects
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to complete tasks in a quick, accurate and precise manner
If you meet these qualifications, please submit a WORD version of your resume to MPUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.