Corporate Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $47,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits!!!!
Our client, an industry leader in their industry, is currently seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant for their downtown office. The Receptionist/Office Assistant is responsible for receiving and directing telephone calls and guests while providing administrative support. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and experience providing administrative support in a corporate environment. If you are a Corporate Receptionist with experience providing administrative support in a highly professional environment, then we would like to speak with you!
- Receives, welcomes, books, and refers visitors to the relevant individual or department.
- Provide professional, friendly, and service oriented support to guests and staff
- Maintain reception area in a tidy and confidentially secure condition
- Provide administrative support including; booking boardrooms and meetings, organize catering, lunch reservations
- Preparation for the arrival of all new employees and ongoing support in the day-to-day needs of employees, as they arise
- Provide proactive and responsive support in the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the company facilities
- Oversee the management of security passes
- Select caterers for company events and establishes and maintains positive relationships
- Assist the Office Services Department and support special projects as needed
- Keep an accurate record of purchases related to Office Services & Facilities for the purposes of monitoring budgets
- Manage and track mobile travel packages and reconcile monthly invoices
- Monitor laptop cables, keys, and security passes
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience providing reception/administrative support in a professional environment
- Experience with switchboards/consoles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Able to lift 50lbs
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.