Toronto, ON | Temporary
- Reviewing submitted articles, documents and other content before publication.
- Proofreading and editing content as required.
- Converting documents from email format into document format
- Uploading and downloading to the company website as required
- Analyzing documents in a variety of forms (example: word documents, texts, graphs, charts, etc)
- Working to tight deadlines and prioritizing projects based on deadlines
- Being eager to learn and researching new concepts/methods
- Must be flexible to hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm but must be flexible to work evening shifts (5pm – 2am). Additional overtime as required.
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Must has previous experience in this setting, 1- 2 years’ industry experience preferred
- Post-secondary education required
- Well versed with Microsoft Office programming such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong typing and computer skills (50 WPM)
- Editing to company style guide and company criteria
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a financial/legal setting an asset
- Flexible to working hours and willing to work additional overtime as required