Cook needed for Bayfield Venue!
Greater Toronto Area, ON | Direct Hire
Looking for a Cook in beautiful Bayfield Ontario!
This unique client serves great Canadian Pub food.
Feel free to refer anyone you know!
***Relocation option available with room and board until settled in if needed.
Hours: 40 hours/week, open 7 days, schedule/hours will vary
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must have previous cooking experience
- Cooking meals, following recipes and/or creating your own
- Preparing meals by chopping , sorting and cleaning food items
- Performing all kinds of cleaning duties of the kitchen including and maintenance of general sanitation
- Must have excellent time management skills to ensure timely food production
- Be punctual and reliable and committed to each assignment
- Be comfortable and able to use a cooking ware and knives with care
Interested and qualified applicants should email their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you!
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.