Contact Centre Representative - Bilingual
Markham, Ontario | Temporary
The main function of a Bilingual Contact Centre Specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Contact Centre bilingual specialist may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
Position Title: Bilingual Contact Centre Representative - Inbound
of positions: 7
Pay Rate: $ 20.62
8 weeks training - either M-F 7:30am - 3:30pm or 4:00pm - 12:00am No vacations in first 6 months.
Location: Steeles and Victoria Park (Markham)
Duration: 1 year with a possibility of perm
Shift schedule: 4PM to 12 AM Tuesday to Saturday OR Sunday to Thursday
11:45PM to 7:45AM Tuesday to Saturday
- Bilingual French and English ( read, write, written)
- Clear criminal record and pass credit check
- Willing to learn
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Attention to details
- Call Centre
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.