Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our public-sector client is looking for a Bilingual Communications Officer for a 6-Week Contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full range communications support to the team and will be the first point of contact with the media. If you have advanced English and French language skills, have solid research skills and a background working in a deadline-driven environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- To provide a full range of media relations, issues management and communications services in support of internal and external communications of the Commission in English and French.
- To provide media relations and issues management to the Chief Commissioner and senior management and act as a first contact person with the media in English and French making recommendation for follow up and strategy.
- Plan, research, write and review a variety of materials in English and French designed to communicate Commission messages to the public, clients and stakeholders, including reports, speeches, news releases, social media products, backgrounders, fact sheets, questions and answers, communication strategies and promotional material.
- To develop and implement communications plans and strategies related to program initiatives and activities, recommend and advise on communications techniques/strategies for issues management and future project needs.
- Bilingual – English & French
- Marketing or Communications background or experience in a previous role
- Superior interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro & Append PDF
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.