Certified Industrial Hygienist
Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Certified Industrial Hygienist
Location: Richmond Hill
Salary: Plus above average benefit package including RRSP and Stock Purchase Plan
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (flexible)
Our Global Client is an Engineering/Consultancy firm offering services which make our world a more healthy, habitable place to live. They pride themselves in delivering exceptional and sustainable outcomes for their worldwide clients.
Are you excited to work with a positive, professional and collaborative team? Do you believe in diversity and global teamwork?
Do you want to create value by various exciting projects such as reducing air pollution, correcting water problems, building infrastructure that is safe and sustainable?
As a CIH, you will work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results.
Join them as they grow their business in Canada, doing some of the most exciting and rewarding work you’ll ever experience, public and private sectors.
· Perform and manage projects in: hazardous materials assessment, worker exposure assessment, design and oversight of hazardous materials abatement projects, indoor air quality assessments, and vapour intrusion air monitoring.
· Oversee the preparation of high quality project proposals, reports and deliverables; coordinate and conduct the necessary review of project documents with in-house team members, client representatives, contractors and others required to work as a team on the project.
· Seek assistance from company management when project difficulties arise and assemble the resources required to serve the needs of a project or several small projects.
· Evaluate the technical requirements of segments of individual projects, outline tasks, staffing and equipment requirements, establish fees, scope projects, set project budgets and outline project schedules.
· Administer all project general / technical data and reports, communicate orally and in writing to all parties involved.
· Certified Industrial Hygienist or Registered Occupational Hygienist or in progress
· 5+ years’ experience in industrial hygiene assessments.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
· Relevant experience in a consulting environment with focus on industrial hygiene practices, including hazmat assessment, worker exposure assessment, design and oversight of hazmat abatement projects, indoor air quality assessments, and vapour intrusion air monitoring.
· Computer skills
· Knowledge of all applicable regulations /codes related to industrial hygiene and safety practices required.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #53766 View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.