Cash Management Support Officer
Markham, ON | Temporary
Position Title: Cash Management Support Officer
Location: Markham - Steeles and Victoria Park
Pay Rate: $ 18/hour
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
1.) Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Lotus notes and Visio)
2.) Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
3.) Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
4.) Data entry with accuracy
The Cash Management Officer is responsible for timely and accurate data input and processing of all Web Business Banking applications from the Commercial Banking Centres. As well, the CMO is responsible for the data input and processing of monthly billing to charge clients for Cash Management services utilized. The CMO reports to the Manager of Cash Management Implementation and Billing.
The CMO reports to the Manager Cash Management. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest.
This is an interesting, ever-challenging role for knowledgeable individuals who enjoy working with a dedicated, energetic team of subject matter experts. The successful candidates will be called upon to continually expand their knowledge for the entire Cash Management suite of products. As such, the job level is still currently under review.
- Accurate on-boarding of WBB applications onto the mainframe and billing systems within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to all requests from the business partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that negotiated fees are input properly into the billing system and that all steps are followed when processing monthly billing.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Strong focus on details, meeting deadlines, and achieving personal and team objectives.
- Excellent working knowledge of various software packages including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.