Cash Management Officer
Markham, ON | Temporary
Our client in banking is seeking a Cash Management Officer to join their Cash Management Support (CMS) team. CMS is a team within Business Banking that provides three distinct levels of support to all segments including Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial National Accounts and Corporate Accounts. The CMS team offers onboarding, implementation of new product set ups and day to day ongoing support within a call centre environment.
Contract – 6 months (possibility of extension)
Rate of Pay – $18 / hour
Location – Markham
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday (must be available 8am – 6pm)
- Prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong teamwork dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear criminal background and good credit
The Cash Management Officer (CMO) is responsible for timely and accurate data input and processing of all Web Business Banking applications from the Commercial Banking Centres. As well, the CMO is responsible for the data input and processing of monthly billing to charge clients for Cash Management services utilized. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest.
- Accurate on-boarding of WBB applications onto the mainframe and billing systems within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to all requests from the business partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that negotiated fees are input properly into the billing system and that all steps are followed when processing monthly billing.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Strong focus on details, meeting deadlines, and achieving personal and team objectives.
- Excellent working knowledge of various software packages including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ZRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.