Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Business Analyst (Mississauga)
Salary up to $70,000 + Full Benefits + Great Bonus + Pension Plan + 3 Weeks Holiday!
Our global client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their team and work closely with the CEO. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and implementation of communications programs, tools and initiatives aligned with established strategies and objectives. You will have active involvement in various internal initiatives while managing key aspects of many projects. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing executive support in a wide variety of situations involving administrative functions. If you have excellent communication skills and embrace innovative problem solving approaches, then we would like to hear from you!
- Identify challenges and opportunities, identify target audiences, prepare key corporate messages, develop communication plans and manage implementation and evaluation
- Develop communication solutions to address issues and execute corporate strategic initiatives
- Develop and deliver on communication plans for internal subject matter experts
- Select channels for communications and coordinate translation and distribution of materials
- Responsible for continued management of internal communication channels
- Maintain, administer and develop original Intranet content
- Manage the Intranet Usage Dashboard to track KPIs and usage; provide metrics to stakeholders
- Communication and general support for the most relevant and impactful projects
- Establish relationships with senior management and serve as the primary communications contact for executive communication support
- Define requirements and develop content for executive communication
- Write and edit copy of various communication materials
- Serve as the executive’s representative at meetings and express the executive’s viewpoints
- Prepare reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative problems
- Prepare agendas for conferences; explain discussion topics to participants; draft introductions and develop background information and prepare outlines for executive
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Journalism or MBA required
- 2 or more years of experience in internal or marketing communications, public relations, or related field
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Proven writing and editing capabilities in a variety of formats, including news releases, FAQs and employee newsletters, organizational communications and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to write consistently and clearly while under pressure and deadline
- Ability to distill complex language from a variety of sources into effective, easy-to-understand, concise messages for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Strong Project Management skills: manages project plans, milestones, tasks, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Advanced working knowledge of all major MS Office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LJAesume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process