Branch Manager - Construction Electrical Trade
Cambridge, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Branch Manager – Construction Electrical Trade
Location: Cambridge, ON
Salary: $80,000 + benefits (medical & dental)
We are looking for a Branch Manager in Cambridge to start immediately who will be responsible for all aspects of the daily construction-related business operations. The focus will be on solidifying and expanding their current business operations, manage key accounts and projects, as well as resources.
If you possess an Electrical Construction License, specifically 309, it will be a huge asset for this position.
- Ensure Branch Profitability by forecasting and managing the budget
- Oversight of daily operations of office staff and field crews
- Implementation and oversight of administrative procedures
- Monitoring of productivity of office staff and field crews
- Monitoring and implementation of Safety of office staff and field crews
- Preparation of financial reports as well as necessary filings with respective government agencies
- Attract, motivate, and retain employees by understanding and selling company’s total compensation package, benefits, and training opportunities.
- Facilitate training and development of all Operations personnel.
- Evaluate branch employee performance and provide feedback and guidance.
- Administer all Corporate policies and procedures, i.e. Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Safety, Technology, and Legal.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships by troubleshooting issues and effective communication
- Responsible for Branch cash flow, which includes timely billings and following up with collections
- Administer safety programs for work in progress to ensure compliance with local, state, federal, and corporate rules, and regulations
- Administer drug testing and affirmative action program for branch
- Provide required information and reports to corporate timely and accurately
- Effectively manage all operations to protect all assigned Corporate assets/resources
- Improve operations by developing and/or enhancing intra-branch relationships
- Be accountable for all provisions of the contracts signed in the branch
- Be responsible that ethical business conduct is maintained within all subordinate operations
- Market our services to existing and new customers.
- Development of local market, implementation of marketing plans, customer relations and prepare estimates.
- Minimum of a Four-year degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience in the electrical construction industry
- Experience in the Automated Material Handling Industry preferred
- Verifiable track record of minimum 4 years as branch manager in a construction related field
- Pass a pre-employment background record & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving history
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations (MOL Certification preferred)
- Willing to travel throughout North America (20% Travel)
- Proficient in construction Math – basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry; blue print/plan reading a plus
- Proficient in Computer/Office Machines – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in English - business writing and verbal communication
- French / German language skills a plus
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #50732
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.